Freedom Kit with OM 30 Formula is a unique and an effective combination of herbs and resonance homeopathic remedies that are traditionally believed to work by:**
- Supporting the structure and functions of your bursa
- Strengthening the bursae, surrounding muscles, and connective tissues, thereby preventing further episodes.
This kit consists of 3 natural bursitis medicines:
Arthrosolve, OM 30 (OM 30 Bursease Formula) and Arthrose
Arthrosolve is a clinically proven anti-arthritic herbal formulation which effectively ameliorates joint pain and stiffness associated with arthritis. AV MBJ is designed to improve joint mobility, delay cartilage damage and also help to regenerate cartilage of the affected joint due to the presence of analgesic and anti inflammatory, immunomodulatory, rejuvenative, chondroprotective, anti oxidant properties of the standardized herbal extracts present in their optimum therapeutic dosage.
- Relieves pain and inflammation in joints and muscles.
- Chondroprotective and Immunomodulatory action of the ingredients prevent cartilage degeneration and delays disease progression.
- Promotes joint mobility by imparting strength to the musculoskeletal system
- Reduces morning stiffness due to anti-inflammatory action
- Prevents crippling by delaying disease progression by virtue of potent anti-oxidant action
- Improves blood circulation.
- Safe for long term use
OM 30 (OM 30 Bursease Formula)
OM30 is an advanced homeopathic sarcode for connective tissue and cartilage. It is traditionally believed that sarcodes present the body with information on optimal functions.
It is traditionally believed to work by:
- Strengthening connective tissue and cartilages.
- Restoring structural and functional integrity of your joints.
Arthrose consists of an energy activated substrate that is believed to provide the body with regulatory information required for preservation and promotion of joint health.
It is believed to promote joint health and preserve bone health by:
- Providing the body with adequate micronutrients required by the osteo–joint system, including the cartilages, bones, subchondral and synovial tissue.
- Activating mechanisms to compensate for the biological effects of free radicals to restore the quality of membranes for the optimum transfer of intercellular information.
- Regulating the energy of immune events that generate inflammatory response in affected joints.
- Balancing the energy of the endocrine axis related to osteo-ligament metabolism.
- Draining accumulated toxins from the connective tissues, collagen and other supporting tissues.
- Activating the microperfusion of nutrient level articulate.
- Regulating the metabolic activity of tissues that comprise the joint system.
Guggul Ghan Niryas Commiphora Mukul 60
Shallaki Ghan Niryas Boswellia Serrata 41
Rasna Ghan Leaves Pluchea Lanceolata 25
Nirgundi Ghan Leaves Vitex Negundo 18
Methika Ghan Seed Trigonella Foenumgraecum 18
Punarnava Ghan Root Boerhaavia Diffusa 15
Shilajit Mineral Asphaltum 12
Dashmool Ghan Root Laghu panchamool- 5 Brihat panchamool -5 10
Sunthi Ghan Rhizome Zingiber Officinale 9
Nagarmotha Ghan Root Cyperus Scariosus 9
Erandi oil Leaves Ricinus communis 9
Shaival Powder Leaf Ceratophyllum Demersum 1
Dosage – One to two tablets two times daily after food.
OM 30 (OM 30 Bursease Formula)
Potent Bio-energetic Impressions of: Connective Tissue, Collagen.
Dosage: 4 pills, 3 times a day
- Shark Cartilage, Hydrolyzate fish collagen, OptiMSM, Chondroitin sulfate, L-Proline, L-Tyrosine, Quercetin (Sophora japonica L.), L-Arginine, Rosehip (Rosa canina), Maca (Lepidium meyenii), Devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens), Ca gluconate, Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum), Mg gluconate, Hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella), k gluconate, Tricalcium phosphate, Sodium hyaluronate, L-Glutathione, Silicon dioxide, Vitamins B2, B6, B1.
- Group I. Substrate enabled micronutrient joint : shark cartilage ( 8-12 % glucosamine sulfate, chondroitin sulfate 14-20 % ) 75 mg, hydrolyzed fish collagen ( PeptanTM F5000 HD ) 55mg, OptiMSM ( 99.8 % metilsulfonilmetano ) 50 mg, chondroitin sulfate ( shark, 90 % ) 45 mg, 3 mg sodium hyaluronate .
- Group II . Regulators oxidative processes : Quercetin ( Sophora japonica L., de la flower bud, > 95 % ) 32 mg Resveratrol ( Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb . Et Zucc, root ) 10 mg, L- reduced glutathione ( GSH ) 2 mg .
- Group III : phytotherapeutics : Escaramujo dry ( Rosa canina, FRUIT, > 0.2 % Ascorbic Acid ) 27 mg, dry Maca ( Lepidium meyenii, root ratio 4:1 ) 22mg, Harpagofito dry extract ( Harpagophytum procumbens DC, root, > 2.0% Harpagósidos ) 12mg, Vellosillo dry ( Hieracium pilosella L., flower, > 0.3 % Umbeliferona ) 5mg .
- Group IV . Amino acids: L – Proline 38 mg, L- Tyrosine 32 mg, L- Arginine 30mg
- Group V. vitamins and minerals : Calcium Gluconate ( 8.94 % calcium ) 12 mg, Magnesium Gluconate ( 5.86 % Magnesium ) 6 mg, potassium gluconate ( 16.69 % Potassium ) 3 mg, tricalcium phosphate ( 38, 76 % Calcium, Phosphorus 19.97 % ) 3 mg, silicon Dioxide 0.4 mg, Vitamin B2 ( Riboflavin ) 0.1 mg, Vitamin B6 ( pyridoxine Hydrochloride ) 0.1 mg, Vitamin B1 ( thiamin Hydrochloride of ) 0, 08 mg.
Content: 60 Capsules (560 mg)
Instructions: Take 1 or 2 a day, preferably prior to breakfast and dinner. Or as advised by your physician.