Conventional treatments for dysmenorrhea include NSAIDs such as Ibuprofen and Naproxan; over-the-counter drugs like aspirin, acetaminophen, and pamprin amongst others. Surgery may also be resorted to in extreme cases. None of these conventional treatments are known to cure Dysmenorrhea. They only look at Dysmenorrhea from a superficial, symptomatic perspective.
Also, none of them are without their chunk of side-effects. NSAIDs may lead to gastrointestinal discomfort, ulcers in the stomach or even promote bleeding. Oral contraceptives are also used as the second line of treatment, but obviously, cannot be used by females who wish to conceive. The most serious side-effect of aetaminophen could include liver damage due to large doses. Aspirin too has numerous dose-related side-effects which may include ulcerations, abdominal burning, pain, cramping, nausea, gastritis, serious gastrointestinal bleeding, and liver toxicity.
Complementary Natural Care
When you take external hormones or painkillers, your symptoms may temporarily disappear. But to treat dysmenorrhea effectively, it is essential to address the root cause of the pain. Advances in the natural system of therapies such as Homeopathy and Ayurveda have now made it possible to explore herbs and other natural ingredients for beneficial roles in supporting the structure and functions of the reproductive system.
Every single ingredient in every Biogetica kit has huge amounts of traditional use data from Ayurveda and Homeopathy and is supported by modern studies and trials. However, people and governments today tend to have varying opinions and laws regarding natural supplements and complementary therapies. We, therefore, prefer not to make any claims, but instead, point all patients and doctors to independent research and clinical studies that support their effects in a scientific manner. In some cases, we compare the results of these studies to those of pharmaceutical medicines in order to show that natural products can provide just as much or may be more, when compared to drugs that often have side effects.
In order to present this information in an unbiased and up to date manner, we simply show you Google Scholar search results of all scientific articles available on a certain product or ingredient. If you do so much as read the synopsis of the research, the choice becomes clear. You can read and compare the results of drug studies and the results of studies on which Biogetica relies. We support you in your right to know and choose drugs or natural alternatives!
Research on Resonance Homeopathic Ingredients
- Caulophyllum: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may reduce congestion and relax the muscles in the uterine and the pelvic region. 1
- Chamomilla: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may relieve pain and control excessive bleeding. 2
- Mag phos: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may be very useful in alleviating severe spasmodic lower abdominal or pelvic pain. 3
- Viburnum: Studies suggest that this Advanced Resonance Homeopathic remedy may relieve abdominal pain, nausea, lower-backache, drawing in the legs, pelvic congestion, and general feverishness. 4
- Andropogon muricatus: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may support the normal functioning of the Endocrine system as a whole. 5
- Nelumbium speciosum: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may balance the female hormones. 6
- Nardostachys jatamansi: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may relieve weakness related to the Uterus that begins at puberty and ceases at menopause. 7
- Zingiber officinale: Studies suggest that this herbal remedy may remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and balance hormone levels. 8
- Vitamin E: Studies suggest that this vitamin may support the functioning of the Reproductive organs. 9
Allopathic treatments for Dysmenorrhea include pain killers such as ibuprofen and naproxen.
If you have read the research above, you are now in a position to make an intelligent decision. We suggest you discuss this research with your doctor or one of our doctors available online.
CONSULT ONE OF BIOGETICA’S DOCTORS FOR FREE. You can also click directly on any one of the products to purchase it. Please don’t delay, begin your healing journey today!
Tips to Manage Dysmenorrhea
- Apply a hot-water bottle or electric heating-pad against the lower abdomen; it will provide some relief from menstrual pain.
- Drink warm beverages.
- Eat small and frequent meals to avoid constipation or bloating.
- Follow a diet rich in complex carbohydrates such as whole grains, fruits and vegetables, but low in salt, sugar, alcohol and caffeine.
- Practice relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga. They help to change the focus.