Biogetica’s Freedom Kit With Soluban Formula And G Factor Formula is a synergistic combination of evidence-based natural solutions that will potentially lead you back to health and freedom.** Each kit is designed to work simultaneously across the physical, energetic and informational spectrum of your life in a manner no other supplement, herb or single homeopathic alone can.** We say this because our Doctors have selected each ingredient based on precedent-setting research from every tradition and you will sooner or later realize that Nature completes you in many ways and this is why we stand by our products night and day.
This kit consists of the following 5 natural products:
War 1M (GNRR Imprints):
War 1M (GNRR Imprints) is a Resonance Homeopathic remedy traditionally believed to be effective in the cases of infections and inflammation anywhere in the body. It does so by making the body’s environment inhospitable for the bacteria to dwell in.
According to the ancient Ayurvedic literature, Alklearant contains herbal remedies that are traditionally believed to posses alkalizing properties. It works by acting as a natural coolant and diuretic.
Alclearize (Sarivadi Tablets):
Alclearize is a blend of Ayurvedic herbs, which are traditionally believed to purify the blood and tissues. They balance the manifestation of five elements in the body.
Reginmune is a combination of carefully selected herbs that enhance the modulatory effects of the immune system and a group of amino acids and activated minerals, that help regulate and fortify the immune system. Reginmune builds immune function in a drastic and noticeable manner within hours of consumption.
Traditionally believed to be useful in systemic bio-energetic regulation necessary for optimal health.
Holoram Equilife contains adaptogenic herbs in an energized tincture that passes a message of adaptation and balance via the adrenal glands to every cell in the body. The effects of this tincture are generally felt with each sip. In some ways equlife is a message in water that passes the message onto our body which is also 70% water.
A detailed description of all the ingredients is as follows:
War 1M (GNRR Imprints):
Belladonna 30, Pyrogenum 30, Kali Phos 6X, Gun powder,
Bioenergetic Impressions of: Penicillin, Cortisone, Streptococcus, Staphylococcus.
Dosage: 4 pills, 3 times a day.
Chandana(Santalum album), Raktachandana (PTEROCARPUS SANTALINUS), Mustha, (Nagar mothan-Cyperus rotundus) Rhizome powder. Gambari(GMELINA ARBOREA), Priyangu (CALLICARPA MACROPHYLLA), Padmaka (Prunus cerasoides), Lodra (Sympiocos racemosa) Manjistha(Rubia Cordifolia), Patha (Cyclea peltata), Kiratatikta (Swertia chirata), Nyagrodha (Ficus bengalensis), Pippali (Piper Longam), Shati(Curcuma zedoaria), Parpata (Fumaria parviflora), Madhuka (Madhuca indica), Rasna (Pluchea lanceolata), Patola(Trichosanthes dioica), Kanchanara (Bauhinia variegata), Amratwak (Mangifera indica- bark), Mocharas(Shalmolia Malabarica) 20 mg each
Dosage: 2 tablets, twice daily
Alclearize (Sarivadi Tablets)
Sariva/ Anantamol (Hemidesmus Indicus), Guduchi (Tinopora cordifolia), Mustha (Nagar mothan-Cyperus rotundus) Rhizome powder. Lodhra(Sympiocos racemosa), Nyagrodha(Ficus bengalensis), Pippali (Piper Longam), Shati(Curcuma zedoaria), Padmaka(Prunus cerasoides), Bala(Sida cordifolia), Patha(Cyclea peltata) Usheera (VETIVERIA ZIZANIOIDES), Shwetacandana(Santalum album), Raktachandana(PTEROCARPUS SANTALINUS), Yavani (Trachyspermum opticum) Katikarohini (Picrorrhiza kurrooa), Tejapatra (Cinnamomum tamala), Sthulaila (Amomum subulatum), Sukshamela(ELETTARIA CARDAMOMUM), Kustha (Saussurea lappa), Swarnapatri (Cassia angustifolia), Hareetaki (Terminalia chebula) 20 mgs of each.
Dosage: 2 tablets, twice daily
Reginmune is a natural immunity booster. It promotes the bio-energy regulation of your body’s defense systems by building up cellular immunity. The micronutrients and herbal extracts in this formulation work toward generating optimum functionality of your humoral and endocrine systems as well as fine tuning the neural circuits involved in maintaining immune health.
- Each capsule contains-
- Group I -Phytotheraputic Plant Extracts:
- Echinacea extract (Echinacea purpurea, 4.0% total polyphenols) 80 mg.
- Aloe vera80 mg.
- Cat’s Claw extract (Uncariatomentosa, bark, more than 3.0% alkaloids) 80 mg.
- Group II -Amino acids: L- glutamine 140 mg.
- L- arginine 80 mg.
- L-lysine HCl 40 mgL- Isoleucine 20 mg.
- Group III- Vitamins and minerals: Magnesium gluconate (5.86 %magnesio) 40 mg.
- Copper gluconate (14.44% copper) 3.5 mg.
- Zinc gluconate(14.35% zinc) 25 mg.
- Group IV- Biopolymer in the cellular matrix: Sodium hyaluronate 7.5 mg.
How to Use: One capsule 1 or 2 times a day, at noon, before lunch.
- Angelica, Burdock, Haritaki, Ginseng (Panax ginseng CA Meyer) 20.93 mg, Eleutherococcus, Ashwagandha, lemon balm, Salvia, Shiitake, Reishi, Fluid extract of Maca, Fluid extract of Salvia, Fluid extract of Lemon balm,Ffluid extract of Eleutherococcus, Fluid extract of Angelica, essential Oil of Lemon balm, bitter Chamomile, Essential oil of Salvia, Angelica essential Oil, absolute Alcohol, Glycerin and Water.
- Group I. Adaptogens: Ginseng and Eleutherococcus are recognized world over for their revitalizing systemic effects
- Group II. Ayurvedic Adaptogens: Ashwagandha Withania somnifera, Terminalia chebula, and Haritaki, have been the main pillars of Ayurvedic tradition. They are traditionally known to balance multiple physiological functions.
- Group III. Other herbal adaptogens: Angelica, Burdock, lemon balm and sage. They are believed to act as conductors for supporting vital energy systems.
- Angelica it is believed to assist in cases of anxiety, insomnia, poor appetite, dyspepsia, flatulence, hepatobiliary dyskinesia, gastrointestinal spasms, gastroenteritis, enterocolitis, irritable bowel syndrome, bronchitis; asthma, headaches, dysmenorrhea, hypertension, and coronary artery disease. Both the roots and leaves of Angelica are involved in the development of famous complex formulas such as Benedictine and Chartreuse.
- Burdock:-it is believed to possess choleretic, antiseptic, depurative, sudorific, hypoglycemic, analgesic, vulnerary, and diuretic properties.
- Melisa: It is traditionally believed to possess rejuvenating properties. It is also known as the “Elixir of Life” and is traditionally used for its sedative, analgesic, antispasmodic, neuromuscular, carminative, choleretic, digestive, appetizing, antiseptic, antiviral and healing properties.
- Salvia: It comes from the Latin word, “salvare”, which means “cure”. It is traditionally known to possess antibacterial, healing, antiseptic, antispasmodic, anti-diarrheal, antiemetic, anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, relaxing, diuretic, carminative, antiperspirant and vulnerary properties.
- Group IV. Adaptogens: Maca, reishi and shiitake
- Maca is a unique amino acid composed of minerals that may strengthen the metabolic balance. Given its ability to survive extreme weather conditions, it provides adaptogenic information to combat stress.
- Ganoderma lucidum or Reishi and shitake mushrooms are recognized for their medicinal value, in addition to their high nutritional value. Traditionally, they have been used in the Orient for their adaptogenic properties. They help increase vitality, longevity and strengthen the immune system.
- Reishi may assist the prevention and treatment of infectious, inflammatory and degenerative problems. It may be of particular value in the modulation of the immune system.
- Group V. Essential oils of lemon balm, angelica, sage and chamomile. They may add value by acting on more subtle levels of information and energy.
- Qualitative analysis of 10 herbal extracts revealed the presence of bioactive compounds that successfully inhibited gonorrheal infection. The result is promising especially in view of the widespread emergence of gonorrhea strains resistant to the conventional antibiotic treatment employed for this condition.