The Biogetica Freedom Kit with OM 24 Formula employs natural formulations traditionally believed to benefit normal structure and function of the body’s endocrine and menstrual processes.
This kit is a combination of Ayurvedic herbs and resonance Homeopathic formulations including Sarcodes.
Amesolve is a safe, non-hormonal remedy traditionally used for regularizing menstruation by correcting and maintaining hormonal balance.
It is believed to restore and regulate menstrual flow by:
– Improving blood circulation to the pelvic organs and stimulating the ovaries.
– Opening up the blocked microchannels.
– Increasing essential micro-nutrients.**
OM 24 (OM 24-Female Genital)
This natural supplementary product contains Homeopathic ingredients traditionally believed to support the reproductive organs by administering Sarcodes (bio-energetic imprints) of ovarian and uterine tissues in an attempt to remind the body of optimal endocrine functions and to balance hormone levels.**
Endokrium stimulates the natural bio-energy processes of the endocrine regulation, concerned specially during the hormonal transition phases, such as climacteric and premenstrual tension syndrome.
It provides the required information for the activation of the energy physiology to restore the energy balance in the hormonal transition periods.
A detailed description of all the ingredients is as follows:
Each 500 mg capsule is prepared out of :
Boerhaavia diffusa Punarnava 250mg
Aegle marmelos Vilvam 250 mg
Cuminum cyminum Kulattha 250 mg
Ricinus communis Eranda 250 mg
Barleria prionitis Sahachara 250 mg
Zingiber officinale Sunthi 250 mg
Clerodendrum phlomidis Agnimanda 250 mg
Anethum sowa Satahvav 250 mg
Asparagus racemosus satavari 250 mg
Eragrostis cynosuroides Kassa 250 mg
Saccharum spontaneum Kasa 250 mg
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice a day, till menstruation sets in. Repeat the dosage in each cycle till the regular rhythm is restored.
OM24 – FACTOR (OM 24-Female Genital)
Potent Bio-energetic impressions of:
Anterior Pituitary; Endometrium; FSH Hormone and Uterus
Dosage: 4 pills, 3 times a day.
- Group I. Phytonutrients that regulate the endocrine system:Sage dried extract (Salvia officinalis L.) (leaf) >2.5% rosmarinic acid 52 mg, Cimicifuga dried extract (Cimicifuga racemosa L.,root) >2.5% Triterpene glycosides 70 mg, Rosemary dried extract (Rosmarinus officinalis L.) (leaves) >2% rosmarinic acid 22 mg, Red clover dried extract (Trifolium pretense L.) (herb) >20% Isoflavones 18 mg, Dried Angelica (Angelica archangelica L.) (root) 13 mg, Yarrow (Achilea millefolium L.) (herb) >0.02% chamazulene 4 mg, Fennel dried extract (Foeniculum vulgare Mill.) (fruit) >0.25% Anethol 4 mg.
- Group II. Adaptogenics and nutritional preparations: Maca dried extract (LepidiummeyeniiWalp.) (root) ratio 4:1) 79mg, Triphala dried extract (Emblica officinalis, Terminalia chebula and Terminalia bellirica fruits, 30% tannins) 18mg; Ashwagandha or Withania dried extract (Withania somnifera, root, 1.5% withanolides) 13mg.
- Group III. Amino acids: L-Proline 30mg, L-Aspartic Acid 18mg, Gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) 13 mg, L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 13 mg, L-Glutamic Acid 9mg, L-Tyrosine 4mg.
- Group IV. Minerals: Tricalcium phosphate (38.76% Calcium, 19.97%Phosphorus) 40mg; Magnesium malate (>20% magnesium) 15mg; Zinc gluconate (14.34% zinc) 10mg; Copper gluconate (13.88% copper) 1mg; Manganese gluconate (11.42% manganese) 0.5mg.
- Group V. Metabolic Regulators: Adenosine 5′-monophosphate (AMP) 1mg; Sodium hyaluronate 1mg.
- Group VI. Phospholipids and Vitamins: Beta-carotene (>10% beta-carotene) 14.4mg; Soy lecithin (Glycine soja, values: phosphatidylcholine 18-25% phosphatidylethanolamine 10-16%, phosphatidylinositol 14-19%) 10mg; Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate 50% vitamin E, 500-600 I.U./g) 7.2mg, Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate (Vitamin B6, 63.82 pyridoxine) 0.66mg; Thiamine hydrochloride hlc (Vitamin B1, 78.67 thiamin) 0.42mg; Folic acid (pteroylmonoglutamic acid) 0.1mg.
Contains: 60 capsules of 580 mg
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice a day, best before breakfast and dinner, or according to a specialist’s advice.
- Several clinical studies have identified phytoestrogens in herbs that exhibit estrogenic and / or antiestrogenic effects, which potentially work to maintain a healthy menstrual cycle without the toxic side effects of conventional treatments like hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Researchers admit HRT increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases, stroke, osteoporosis, and even cancer.
- An In vitro examination to determine the effects of Daucus carota( an ingredient in our kit) on progesterone levels reported the extract causing a decrease in progesterone secretion. This decreasing effect on hormonal levels may benefit in normalizing alterations in menstrual function.
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice a day, till menstruation sets in. Repeat the dosage in each cycle till regular rhythm is restored.
OM24 – FACTOR
Dosage: 4 pills, 3 times a day
Dosage: 1 capsule, twice a day, best before breakfast and dinner, or according to a specialist’s advice