It is believed to regulate normal physiological processes by:
- Promoting hepatoprotective properties and hepatocyte regeneration.
- Transporting and metabolising lipids.
- Supporting carbohydrate metabolism.
- Preventing accumulation of ammonia and urea by regulating nitrogen metabolism.
- Regulating the Basal Metabolic rate (BMR)
- Reducing stress on the endocrine system.
- Producing energy at the mitochondrial level.
- Controlling the appetite by regulating the central neurotransmitters.
- Enabling elimination of toxins developed by oxidative stress.
- Green tea, Birch, Neopuntia Carnitine-L-Tartrate, Taurine, L-Citrulline-DL-Malate 90mg, Fucus, Guarana,L-Arginine, L-Ornithine, Quercetin, Resveratrol, Black Radish, Vitamin B6, Chromium, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Anti-caking agent and sheath (Pullulan).
- Group I. oxidative processes : Quercetin ( Sophora japonica, flower bud ) 20 mg Resveratrol ( Polygonum cuspidatum root, > 98 %) 20 mg.
- Group II : phytotherapeutics : Dry green tea extract ( Camellia sinensis leaf > 20 % total polyphenols ) 80 mg; Dust Birch ( Betula alba leaf > 1.5 % total flavonoids ( hyperoside ) ) 60 mg; Neopuntia Dry Extract Nopal (Opuntia ficus -indica, aerial part, > 35 % dietary fiber ) 60 mg; Fucus dry extract (Fucus vesiculosus, talo, 0.05 % iodine) 25 mg ; Powder Guarana ( Paullina cupana seed > 0.5 % caffeine) 24 mg ; Solids black radish ( Raphanus sativus, ver. Niger, root) 20 mg.
- Group III . Amino acids: L -Carnitine -L -Tartrate 40 mg; Taurine 40 mg; L – Citrulline Malate -D- 30 mg; L -Arginine 20 mg; L -Ornithine HCL 20 mg.
- Group IV. Minerals and vitamins: Chromium Picolinate (12.3% chromium) 108.4 mg ; Vitamin B6 ( pyridoxal 5′- phosphate) 0.46 mg; Folic acid ( pteroilmonoglutámico acid) 66.66 mg, Vitamin B12 ( Cyanocobalamin ) 0.83 mg.
Dosage: One Capsule twice daily before meals.
Each Cholesolve contains extracts of
Comiphora Mukul6 extract 100 mg
The sap of this plant has been studied clinically and is believed to have the ability to reduce the level of lipid/cholesterol.
Allium Sativum extract (Bawang Putih) 150 mg
The enzymes contained within are believed to serve as destroyers of fat.
Trigonellum Foenum graecum extract 150 mg
Seeds of this plant have powerful bio active substances believed to reduce cholesterol. This plant produces a soluble fiber that helps remove cholesterol.
Piper Nigrum extract (Lada) 25 mg
As a catalyst, speeds up the absorption process.
Clerodendrum Phlomidis Agnimant 25 Asphaltum Shudha Shilajatu 25
Dosage: 1 tablet 2-3 times daily after meal
Equisetum arvense 6X, Cynara scolymus 6X, Leonurus cardiac 6X, Peumus boldus (Boldo) 6X, Solidago virgaurea 6X,Taraxacum officinale 4X.
Equisetum Arvense is believed to primarily stimulate the kidneys as a diuretic and help increase the excretion of toxins. Its silica content addresses disrupted regulation processes throughout the body that can manifest themselves in the digestive organs, such as diarrhea, constipation and other intestinal tract irregularities.
Cynara scolymus is traditionally believed to treat the liver and gallbladder, and eliminate dyspeptic complaints. This substance is also known to lower the blood fat, normalize a diabetic metabolism and work as a diuretic to further unburden the body.
Leonurus cardiac is believed to calm the heart and help regulate cardiac function. It also eliminates functional anomalies by improving digestion.
Peumus boldus (Boldo) It potentially improves the flow of gall by approximately 500 percent, supplying fats with better emulsion energy. It is also believed to stimulate diuresis to promote excretion via the urine, which helps reduce the burden to the blood.
Solidago virgaurea serves as a potential diuretic to eliminate uric acid. It is also known to improve the excretion of excessive protein burden and metabolic waste products, which generally lead to skin eruptions. By addressing the general hepatorenal syndrome, this substance is believed to enable the organs directly and indirectly to address lipid disruption.
Taraxacum officinale potentially enhances liver-kidney function, and has special abilities to address conditions such as gallbladder and kidney stones. This plant is also traditionally believed to be valuable in addressing chronic, degenerative and rheumatic illnesses, and helps relieve the body of other fundamental burdens.
Dosage (Unless otherwise prescribed)
Adults – 15–20 drops, 3 times a day in 1/4 Cup of water.