The Full Spectrum Bone Support kit with GT Mix 30 is a basic combination of the Ayurvedic herbs, nutraceuticals, and homeopathic products traditionally used for improving the functioning of joints and kidneys.
This ground breaking kit consists of following three natural therapies for gout:
GT Mix 30:
A comprehensive Homeopathic formula, which in accordance with Homeopathic principle of ‘Like Cures Like’ is traditionally believed to be of benefit to all kinds of gouty conditions.
It is believed to induce antioxidants and chelating agents necessary for the elimination of toxic wastes in the cell and the interstitial tissue. It has been especially designed to activate pathways for the detoxification processes.
Detoxym is believed to promote the elimination of free radicals and metabolic by-products so as to cleanse the cellular matrix and increase permeability of cell membranes.
It may induce the production of hormones and neurotransmitters, the methylation processes necessary for mitochondrial metabolism of fatty acids. It may also contribute to the regulation of the kidney’s acid – base balance. The components of Detoxym may aid in lipid metabolism, thus helping fat reduction and protection of the liver.
Arthrose consists of an energy activated substrate that is believed to provide the body with regulatory information required for preservation and promotion of joint health.
It is believed to promote joint health and preserve bone health by:
- Providing the body with adequate micronutrients required by the osteoâ€“joint system, including the cartilages, bones, subchondral and synovial tissue.
- Activating mechanisms to compensate for the biological effects of free radicals to restore the quality of membranes for the optimum transfer of intercellular information.
- Regulating the energy of immune events that generate inflammatory response in affected joints.
- Balancing the energy of the endocrine axis related to osteo-ligament metabolism.
- Draining accumulated toxins from the connective tissues, collagen and other supporting tissues.
- Activating the micro perfusion of nutrient level articulate.
- Regulating the metabolic activity of tissues that comprise the joint system.
- Group I. Regulators of energy production: Coenzyme NADH (nicotin amide adenine dinucleotide reduced) 0.4 mg.
- Group II. Phytotherapeutic Extracts: Dry extract Turmeric (Curcuma longa rhizome> 95% curcumin) 50 mg.
- Group III. Amino acids: S-adenosyl-L-methionine 6 mg, 40 mg reduced glutathione; L-Cysteine 50 mg; Glycine 150 mg L-Glutamic acid 20 mg,; L-Carnitine tartrate 20 mg.
- Group IV. Regulators of oxidative processes: Superoxide dismutase (> 50U / g) 20 mg; 30 mg thioctic acid, sodium selenite pentahydrate (30.02% selenium) 0.09 mg.
- Group V. Minerals and vitamins: Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 0.05 mg; Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.08 mg; 0.014 mg folic acid; Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 0.15 micrograms; magnesium gluconate (5.86% Mg) 25 mg; zinc gluconate (14.35% zinc) 5 mg.
CONTENT: 60 capsules (580 mg)
Instructions: 1 to 2 capsules a day, in the evening, before dinner ideally before going to bed, or as advised by your Doctor.
GT Mix 30
Ingredients: BERBER1S; COLCHICUM;.KBS MIX; .LEDUM ;LIVER BALANCE; PITUITARY POST – (Organ Remedy); R.A. PILLS MIX ; UREA; URIC ACID; URTICA
Instructions: 2 pills three times a day. If acute, 6 times a day.
Shark Cartilage, Hydrolyzate fish collagen, OptiMSM, Chondroitin sulfate, L-Proline, L-Tyrosine, Quercetin (Sophora japonica L.), L-Arginine, Rosehip (Rosa canina), Maca (Lepidium meyenii), Devil’s claw (Harpagophytum procumbens), Ca gluconate, Resveratrol (Polygonum cuspidatum), Mg gluconate, Hawkweed (Hieracium pilosella), k gluconate, Tricalcium phosphate, Sodium hyaluronate, L-Glutathione, Silicon dioxide, Vitamins B2, B6, B1.
- Group I. Activated substrate micronutrient joint: Shark cartilage (8-12% glucosamine sulfate, 14-20% chondroitin sulfate) 75 mg, Collagen hydrolysatefish (PeptanTM F 5000 HD) 55 mg, OptiMSM (99.8% methyl sulfonyl methane) 50mg,Chondroitin sulphate (shark, 90%) 45 mg, Sodium hyaluronate 3 mg.
- Group II. Anti-oxidants: Quercetin (Sophora japonica L Rosebud flower 95%) 32 mg, Resveratrol (Polygonumcuspidatum root) 10 mg, Reduced L-Glutathione (GSH) 2 mg.
- Group III. Herbal extracts: Rosehip (Rosa canina, fruit, 0.2% dry extract Ascorbic acid) 27 mg Maca dry extract (Lepidiummeyenii, root, ratio 4:1) 22mg Devil’s claw dry extract (Harpagophytumprocumbens DC, root 2% harpagoside) 12 mg, Dry extract hawkweed(Hieraciumpilosella l., flower, 0.3% umbeliferona) 5 mg.
- Group IV. Amino acids: L-Proline 38 mg, L-tyrosine 32mg,L-arginine 30 mg.
- Group V. Vitamins and minerals: Calcium Gluconate (8.94% calcium) 12 mg, Magnesiumgluconate (5.86% magnesium) 6 mg, Potassium gluconate(16.69% potassium) 3 mg, Tricalcium phosphate (38.76% calcium, 19.97% match) 3 mg, Silicon dioxide 0.4 mg, Vitamin B2(riboflavin) 0.1 mg, Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.1 mg,Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 0.08 mg.
Contents: 60 Capsules (560 mg).
Instructions: Take 1 or 2 a day, preferably prior to breakfast and dinner Or as advised by your physician.