Asthma and other respiratory diseases are often linked to the immune system. The human immune system works to protect, defend, and rid the body from illnesses and invading germs. When these toxins and allergens are inhaled, they can trigger an Asthma attack. Read on to know more about Asthma and what are the natural ways to help combat the symptoms.
What Is Asthma?
Asthma is a chronic respiratory disease in which your airways become narrow and swells, and may produce extra mucus. This condition makes breathing difficult leading to wheezing sound and shortening of the breath. The Asthma attack can be a minor issue to many people, but for some it may result in a life-threatening situation too. There is no such cure for Asthma, but its symptoms can be controlled. Some people call it Bronchial Asthma. To know more about this condition you can take a free doctor consultation at https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-treatment-to-cure-asthma
Do Infections Have An Impact On Asthma?
The role of infection in Asthma patients is very difficult as it is varied in a way that may accelerate the established Asthma or contribute to the initial development of Asthma. Respiratory infections affect the lungs, sinuses, nose, and throat. These viral or bacterial infections are the main Asthma triggers and can cause severe Asthmatic attacks.
Symptoms Of Asthma
Symptoms of Asthma vary from person to person. They are as follows:
- Tightness in the chest area.
- Shortness of breath.
- Wheezing sound while breathing.
- All these symptoms are worsened by a respiratory virus, such as cold or flu.
- Airway irritability is common in Asthmatic people. As their airways are sensitive, they tend to become narrow and overreact to the slightest trigger.
- Airway blockages.
- Trouble sleeping.
If you have any of the above symptoms, you can consult with one of our doctors for free at www.biogetica.com
Causes Of Asthma
Exposure to various allergens and irritants is shown to cause Asthmatic symptoms in some people. These triggers vary from person to person. Some of them are listed below:
- Respiratory infections like a common cold.
- Cold air.
- Airborne allergens like pollen, dust, mites, cold spores or pet dander.
- Extreme emotions and stress levels.
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), where the acid from the stomach goes back to the throat causing irritation.
- Respiratory infections.
- Physical activities.
- Certain medications like beta-blockers, aspirin, NSAIDs can also trigger Asthma attacks.
Conventional Treatment For Asthma Attacks
The conventional treatment for Asthma includes bronchodilators, oral or inhalation steroids, Beta antagonists, immunomodulators and anticholinergic, etc. These remedies, however, do not cure Asthma. They may just help to suppress the symptoms.
Natural Remedies For Asthma Attack
Natural remedies for Asthma include the combination of Resonance Homeopathy, Ayurveda and dietary supplements. All these natural supplements are traditionally believed to not only work at the physiological level to ease the symptoms but also work on an immunological level to strengthen the immune system. These natural remedies are believed to focus on decreasing the hypersensitivity of the airways. To know more about our trendsetting Asthma products you can consult one of our doctors for free or visit https://www.biogetica.com/how-to-find-natural-treatment-to-cure-asthma#asthma-treatments
Here are some of the natural ingredients which may help you if you have Asthma:
- Boswellia Serrata: Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties, helping the inflammation to reduce in case of Asthma. 
- Adhatoda Vasica: Studies suggest that this natural remedy is traditionally believed to clear the respiratory tract. 
- Ocimum Sanctum: Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to possess the properties to boost immunity and also improve respiratory function. 
- Aspidosperma: Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help stimulate the respiratory centers. It also relaxes the muscle tone and helps in breathing. 
- Withania Somnifera (Ashwagandha): Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to have a wide variety of health benefits. It is also believed to boost your immunity and rejuvenate the body. 
- Antimonium Tartaricum: Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to help eliminate the phlegm from the respiratory tract and also improve respiratory function. 
- Ephedra Vulgaris: Studies suggest that this natural remedy is believed to promote circulation. 
- Consume fresh fruits and vegetables regularly.
- Include lean meat, fish, whole wheat grains, and cereals in your diet.
- Choose oils like olive oil or canola oil for regular cooking.
- Vitamin C and E also play an important role in treating Asthma attacks.
Foods to be avoided:
- Avoid cold foods, drinks and ice creams.
- Foods with artificial colours, preservatives should be completely avoided.
When To See A Doctor?
It is necessary to see a doctor if you think you have Asthma. Especially, if you have frequent coughing or sneezing that lasts for a few days.
If you know you are diagnosed as an Asthma patient and if your signs and symptoms start getting worse then please visit a doctor. Do not overuse the medications as this may worsen your Asthma attack.
Asthma often changes over a period of time. Please visit your doctor regularly to discuss your progress or if there is a need to add new medications. Our doctors are available 24/7, you can consult one of our doctors for free. Log on to www.biogetica.com now!